Thank you for your suggestions and kind remarks
If you are signed up to our free, occasional, newsletter you will have noticed that we asked for suggestions of future areas that Wild Justice could explore. Newsletter: sign up here. Email us with your suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org with SUGGESTIONS as the email subject please.
Already, ie since Wednesday, we have plenty of good suggestions and you’ve been very kind in sending us lots of uplifting messages too. Here are some of each:
Your messages (just a small selection):
- Firstly I’d like to say a massive thank you for what you are doing. It’s high time that our government were taken to task for its treatment of our wildlife, and you are doing just that. You’ve achieved so much in such a short period of time.
- Hello, I have been following the progress of Wild Justice closely and I am encouraged by the positive change that has already been made.
- Hello lovely people!
- Thank you so much for what you are doing and all the best.
- With heartfelt thanks for all you are doing and achieving,
- Hello Brilliant inspiring Wild Justice
Your suggestions (a selection):
- trail hunting
- lead ammunition
- mowing of verges
- felling of trees in bird breeding season
- hedgerow destruction
- raptor persecution
- Beaver protection
- planning regime
- chemicals used on pets
- low-flow rivers
- funding for statutory agencies
- pesticide use
- wildfowling on SPAs
- shooting of Snipe and Woodcock
- grants to farmers
- use of snares
- glue traps
- rewilding of unused green spaces
- overgrazing in National Parks
- urban trees
- countryside rangers
Thank you for these ideas, some of which are things we have been thinking about, and some of your emails had useful details, and some were new ideas for us to think about.