Survey responses (2)
We sent out a survey in our newletter #57 and 8640 of you responded – which is amazing! Thank you.
Over the Easter period we’ll post five short summaries of the responses – this is the second.
We asked you:
- Just over 1% of newsletter subscribers live outside the UK.
- Wild Justice’s newsletter subscribers are slightly under-represented in Northern Ireland and slightly over-represented in Scotland (but not by much)
- Wild Justice newsletter subscribers are mostly middle-aged and older (a bit like the three of us)
- 53% of Wild Justice newsletter subscribers are female.
And here are some more of your comments:
Newsletter and communications:
- Love the news letters and congratulations on achieving so much for wildlife
- I mostly follow your actions via the email newsletter which is helpful to keep abreast of your activities.
- Not actually got to look at website but enjoy the newsletter which keeps my levels of concern about wildlife/environmental issues at the forefront.
- Always enjoy receiving and take time to digest your updates.
- I also enjoy the tone of the newsletters – even if Chris Packham doesn’t write them I can see him talking in his no nonsense way. I’ve shared the newsletters with a number of people, some who have also become involved.
- I also like the way that you keep your supporters informed and up to date with the work you are undertaking and your progress.
- I read your newsletters. I don’t use Twitter or engage with social media really, but I forward your emails and spread the message that way….
- I have found your emails very informative and interesting. You are doing vital work raising awareness of wildlife and conservation issues.
- Great organisation with good communication and raising and supporting incredibly important issues
- I think you’re doing a great job, especially like the personable, relatable tone of your communications!
- Your newsletters give me hope that there are positive changes happening in this world.
- I skim read the emails -they are a but long for me. I don’t look at any other wild justice Comms.
- I follow you mainly through Twitter.
- You guys are very well informed on the issues you campaign on. It would be great if you could share more of this through links to research/ publications in your newsletter and website. You already do this, thanks, I’m just asking for more. Maybe a “resources” page on your website.
- Very interested in keeping up to date with Wild Justice and look forward to receiving the newsletters.
- I love receiving the newsletter and reading about all the great important work you do!
- I get so many communications on line that i am not encouraging you to send me a lot more but the amount that you send me at the moment is about right and i am keen to keep abreast of the issues that you raise
- I really enjoy your weekly newsletter and your Twitter account content and wondered if you could also launch an Instagram account?
- I enjoy reading the newsletter as it is informative and gives me an opportunity to help when I can
- I enjoy your newsletters and I usually sign petitions.
- I get so many e mails from groups I support I like brief clear updates with links to longer articles etc if wanted.
- I love the Newsletter content but sometimes it is a little long, maybe more frequent “bitesize” comms?
- Thank you for your information. It’s always in easy to understand format. I feel I am learning lots.
- I’ll read all information from your Newsletter
- Respected & informative in the undertaking of being a voice in conservation.
It’s free and easy to subscribe to our newsletter – just click here if you are interested